We want to sing to you today! One year older and wiser too! Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to my Ambitious, Loving, Stubborn, Happy, Helpful, Demanding, Imaginative, Funny, Creative, Friendly, Compassionate, Sometimes Obedient, Leader, Lexie Lou!
Keep Be'in you! We Love You!
Lexie joined our family 10 weeks earlier than we had planned. Goes to show you who's the boss. Here is a trip down memory lane.
Some of the first things I remember noticing about Lexie were: She cried immediately after she was born. I thought for sure being Preemie she wouldn't cry. She had a lot of hair. She was long and skinny. Her feet were so tiny.
She was only on a ventilator for a few hours.


Brindley and Karissa loved to see her and were so excited to have a new sister.

Her first outfit! A doll outfit that Grandma Rowley got for her.

After 50 days of being in the hospital, she is all dressed and ready to go home.

They did a carseat check at the hospital before we could take her home. She had to stay in her carseat for an hour without her oxygen levels dropping. She did it!

Lexie's first Christmas. The girls' dolls were bigger than her.

First photo shoot was at home with Mom. We didn't take her out of the house for several months except for Dr. appointments. She was too tiny and fragile.

We participated in the March of Dimes for the first time.
Here is Lexie sporting her March of Dimes shirt.

Lexie's first b-day!

I think she liked it!

Another hospital stay when she was 16 months. She got Bronchialitas.
At 18 months wearing clothes that are 6-9 months.
2nd Birthday
A trip to McKay Dee Hospital in Odgen where Lexie was born.

March of Dimes Ambassador Family 2007
Lexie's 3rd Birthday!
Lexie loves being an older sister.
Lexie's 4th Birthday!
I Love this girl!
13 comments:
Happy birthday Lexie!!! What a little miracle! Hope you are all doing well.
Happy Birthday cute girl. I forgot she was in the hospital for 50 days! Holy cow! You forgot one thing in her description. Remember when the two older girls called her "sexie Lexie". Sorry, I don't think I will ever forget that.
I can hardly believe she is that old. It seems like just yesterday that she was born. Happy Birthday little miracle girl!!
Happy Birthday! I get chills looking at her cute tiny pictures. miracles huh? I love that picture of the girls and their dolls, it was in the NICU in Logan. So I saw it a lot for a few weeks :) Hope you guys are well. Love your guts! :)
Happy Birthday Lexie. Those pictures are amazing! She was sooooo little. What a cutie!
Holy Smokes! she is so grown up. When I saw that she was turning 4 I remembered my Gavin is turning 4 shortly too. Those two go hand in hand to me. She is a miracle! So sweet! Happy Birthday Lexie!
Happy Birthday Lexie!!! I love the pictures! It's hard to imagine until you see pictures of how small she was :) Tell her I miss her in primary (and all of you).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXIE!! I miss you lots.
I love how your cake turned out! So cute, I am sorry that we didn't call, we couldn't find your number and we were at Grandmas in Lewiston. Tell her we were thinking of her, and we miss her too! Happy Birthday Lexie! We love you!!!
I love that new family picture you guys have up! So cute! Hope you guys are well!
Loved the memory lane! You know, preemies hold a very special place in my heart as well. Actually babies only look "normal" to me when they are wearing cannulas! She's such a beautiful little miracle. So glad we have been able to get to know your family!
PS Your Tinkerbell cake turned out perfect!
Happy Birthday Lexie! I can't believe she is already 4. She is so grown up and very, very cute. I love the cakes... I think I might try to make one of those for Julia or Josie this year.
Kristi..she is SO precious! i loved seeing all the pics of her..I want to squeeze her!!!
Post a Comment