My girls love to dress up and do fashion shows. After doing some school shopping they begged to do a fashion show. We were still in the trailer at the time so we tried to figure a way for them to do this. We took two coolers and placed in front of the trailer door for a walk way. The girls would get ready in the trailer then come out on the "walk way" and strut their stuff. Jim, I and Samantha sat on the picnic table outside the trailer and enjoyed the show!
Back at It
7 years ago





7 comments:
I love it! Thanks for sharing!!!
I love that you can still see the tags on some. At first I thought Lexie wasn't wanting to do it with the face at the door but she got into it too. Fun stuff.
Their beautiful! What fun parents to make a runway for them! Love ya!
Priceless memories!
I love your family picture at the top of your blog. Cute and the fashion show...awesome!!!
You guys are awesome! I love your idea of a runway... and the slide show is cute. I can't believe how big your girls are either! And I love the picture at the top too. It is beautiful there and we love your family! Miss you guys. ♥
Kristi... I got caught up on all your posts, but decided instead of writing on each of them (I started to, but didn't want you to have to go all the way back) I would just write here how much I loved reading about your adventures and seeing your pictures. I am glad you are getting settled in to your new place.
Post a Comment