
Some of you shared on my last post, so it got me wondering.... When you are having a bad day do you turn to comfort food? You all now know that Dr. Pepper and chips help me. It's basically Dr. Pepper and any carbohydrate that work for me! What food do you go for when you just can't take it anymore? I'm curious and it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one that needs those comfort foods!



13 comments:
I don't know if I could narrow it down, really. But probably mostly sweets and chocolate. Lots of times it's ice cream. I have to admit I've had 2 dr. peppers this week!
Anything sugar for me. If there is ice cream though thats the first thing I hit!
I'd have to say anything that looks good when I need that pick me up comfort food. But if I feel like I have time to make something to comfort me I will make some super yummy home made fudge sauce to top some Breyer's Vanilla Bean ice cream. That just touches my soul!
If anyone wants the recipe just let me know, it is Fabulous!
Chips, chocolate...the good kind not just yucky cheap stuff and I love Dr. Pepper. Dan would for sure go for ice cream, but I can do without it. Funny what makes us feel better.
Doughnuts - definitely a doughnut if I can get my hands on one, or two, or three . . .
I myself like the spicy chips...a bag will get me by. I enjoy my DP but not so much with the chips...the heat kills the enjoyment of the bubbly!
I agree with the spicy chips killing the bubbly! I think that's what I like most of the DP is the bubbly burn! I definately am enjoying these comments! You DP lovers...You can tell we are related! I also agree with the chocolate thing....it has to be good chocolate!
I actually do just the opposite. I starve when I am having a bad day. Nothing is appetizing to me those days. I hate soda, (with the exception of Dr. Pepper every now and then), I hardly ever buy chips, but I do have a weakness for Costco's Chocolate/carmel/macadamia's. YUM. Brian loves ice cream but I am on month 4 of a year with no ice cream.
Forgot to answer your queston. Canon EOS 50D.
I think a nice cold PEPSI is just lovely :)
I do that too! Mine is popcorn... the bad part is it is always late at night and I love the butter... grrrr why can't comfort food be like... carrots or something healthy?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Diet Dr. Pepper..I use to drink the regular stuff..but really like the diet..and I like carbs too.....ugh!
Aww you brought back so many memories of high school for me!! Remember all the good times we had with Dr. Pepper??? I still must say that is my pop to drink still I love the stuff its GRRRR*!! comfort foods would be dr. pepper and crushed ice!!! love to drink the yummy soda and then crunch on the ice till my jaw is soar.
Miss ya
Ann K
Post a Comment