There are alot of things that I need to catch up on, but that will have to wait a few days.
We have had quite a busy few weeks. I hauled the kids to Koosharem two weeks ago so we could be there for the Torgersen reunion. I'll post about the reunion another time. After a week in Koosharem I then took the kids to Logan. I still had things to do at my house to get it ready to rent. Jim's family met at our house one night and cleaned most of it. They really helped me alot. Thanks everyone that helped! I love and miss you all.
The girls spent time with their friends and I was able to spend time with my friends. It was so great to see them all and just visit and relax for a minute.
I picked Jim up at the SLC airport early Saturday morning then went to the house and started some more cleaning. It's amazing how much more I can get done when Jim is with me. We got another UHaul trailer and loaded most of the rest of our stuff in it. Late Saturday night we finished with the house and slept for a few hours. For one last time we went to Sacrament meeting with Hyrum 15th ward. We got there a little later than normal and our bench was still empty, but sitting around it was our friends....as if they had saved it for us.
It was very hard pulling away from our house. As we left I was reminded of the last time I moved from Cache Valley. I was a Freshman in College and had finished my first two quarters of school. I packed up and moved to Cedar City to go to school. As I drove out of the valley then, I cried realizing how much I love that place. Obviuosly I couldn't stay away from there for long because 6 months later I was back and never moved from there again until now.
We made it to Carson City late Sunday night. Jim and I will be unloading the uhaul trailer tonight and getting settled in the camp trailer once again. We do have a prospect for renters for our house, so hopefully we can start looking for us a place to live here in Carson City.
Once again, I want to tell everyone thanks for all the love, help, support, friendship, everything that you have helped us with. Some have asked for a mailing address. I'm not quite sure what it is, but I know I can get mail here at the RV park. I am going to check into it here in the next few days.
I have many pictures I want to post about b-days, reunions and other things, so hopefully I can get things pulled together in the next few days to do that!
Love you all!


4 comments:
And we love you!!! Your pew and our hearts will be warm and waiting until you return. Thankgoodness for technology that keeps us linked until then!
I love that you get more done with Jim. Reg and I just play and never work together. We are definitely better at divide and conquer...sad for us! Hope you guys had a fun summer.
Happy Anniversary, I just wanted to drop a note and say hi! I hope you guys have a great day!!!
What a great post! I'm so outta the loop - still haven't posted on my own blog, but wanted you to know we love and miss you!
Post a Comment