I have alot of catching up to do.
Karissa's birthday was back in July. She wanted to have a party for her birthday, but knew we wouldn't be in Hyrum where her friends were. She was being very understanding about it all, knowing that she wouldn't get a friend party. With Brindley's help, we planned a surprise party for Karissa during the last week we were to be in Hyrum. It worked out so well. Karissa's best friend called and invited Karissa over to play. Karissa's other friends showed up while she was playing across the street. She had such a speechless look on her face as she saw all of her friends out back. I want to thank Jessica for being there and helping me! I couldn't have done it with out her.





2 comments:
It was not a big deal, I was happy I could be there to help. It was so cute to see her look of shock! What a fun party!
Looks like fun. It would have been priceless to see her surprised little face.
Post a Comment