Monday, August 17, 2009

Venting!

I lost it today, so instead of venting by complaining, I will finish off the bag of potato chips, drink a Dr Pepper and post some pictures!
Her smile melts my heart!
A few weeks ago I was taking pictures of my niece. My mom brought out a bunch of stuffed animals to put in the pictures, so while Shannon was getting Jessica ready for pictures I snapped some of Samantha playing!










7 comments:

Jessica said...

It kills me how big she already is! I swear we just went to visit after you had her! She looks so much like Lexie, they are so cute, I love to look at your pictures. Especially when its of your girls! I hope your day gets better!

gramelinda said...

Sweetheart....you are an amazing woman and mother! Pictures are great...but your teaching moments truly touch my heart! As we live under difficult situations, lessons abound for our benefits, although right now it may be hard for ALL of us to see them or welcome them! Please, consider yourself hugged!!!!! xoxoxoxxo

Megan Guymon said...

Dr Pepper and potato chips are the exact thing I turn to when frustrated too! I hope they made you feel a little bit better anyway! Hope your day is going better.

Brian and Amelia said...

Thanks for the cute photos! I hope you are doing okay. Seems like you have a good recipe down! Dr. Pepper was my buddy tonight, along with some chocolate ice cream!

Sandra said...

She is so cute. Although I'm curious as to what you would need to vent about.

Anonymous said...

I understand... mine is a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and a glass of milk... Keep smiling :-)

Maria's Musings said...

I LOVE YOU KRISTI! It was sooo much fun to play with your girls last night! We should have a regular schedule or something so I can still spend time with them! :) Sammie is beautiful! Have a good day!