Saturday, July 11, 2009

I think we are crazy!

Just wanted to leave a note to let you know we are here. We got into Carson City about 9:30 pm UT time. Jim's brother drove with us along with my dad. We couldn't have done it without them. We couldn't have done the whole thing without family. The kids did amazing....no movies the whole way and not once did I hear any complaining!Thanks for all the hugs as we left. I needed them! I have the best family, friends, neighbors! I love you all so much and miss you all already. Mary Jo, that honk was for you....don't know if you heard it!
Thanks to the sweet lady who gave me her phone number when we were visiting their ward a month ago. I was able to call her and get the Elder's Quorum president's phone number. The Elder's Quorum is going to come help us unload as soon as we find a storage unit. Just another blessing from being part of the best organization ever. We will have immediate friends and family where ever we go. I'm glad I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints......They know how to do things!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad to know you are there and safe! Our campout wasn't the same without you, we missed you guys!!!

Sandra said...

You guys will be missed. That is great that you will have help. Happy unpacking :)

Unknown said...

good luck! you have an amazing family so your set with friends! just something about you guys that is positive and a special spirit surrounds!

Scott and Amme said...

Glad you are there safely. But, update me please. Did you sell your house? Are you buying in Carson City or renting? Good luck in your new home.

MJ said...

I did hear the honk, hope this doesn't sound too egotistical, and thought it was for me cuz I came running out and saw you down the street. I'm so sad I missed you! I told Jim we'll be through Neveda next July, and if we don't see you before that plan on us droppin' in then. Is that enough notice? I really do hope that when you are back in town it's our ward you come too! We love you guys and are going to miss you sooooo much! You're in our prayers as you get settled and make a new home (at least temporarily)! I have to say I'm so grateful for blogs too (I know I need to update....Jim)! Again, I miss you!