Saturday, July 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL SPECIAL KARISSA!


Karissa is turning 7 today! Karissa, I love you so much and I am so glad that you are my special Karissa! You are so full of energy and excitment! You are so full of love and also have a desire to be loved in your own special way. You keep me guessing with what random thing you will do next! You are such a good helper with Lexie and Samantha. You have so many people that love you...this includes your primary teachers and school teachers. I hope you have a wonderful day!





Before we left Hyrum Brindley and I gave Karissa a surprise party. It was so fun working out all of the details and seeing her face as she came through the back door and saw all of her friends waiting for her. When I get those pics on my computer I'll post about her party!



9 comments:

Jim Rowley said...

I love you too Karissa!

Love Dad

Jim Rowley said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!

Unknown said...

she is beautiful! cute pictures! Happy birthday Karissa! I can't believe she is 7 that is so weird. that means she was only like a year old when we first met you guys. we have been married for 7 years and moved into the greenfield ward after that. yeah b/c we had Brindley in nursery. oh my gosh time flies. I am so glad to know your family!

Sandra said...

Wow I can't believe she is seven. Happy Birthday Karissa.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Karissa! I am so sorry I didn't call. I was gone all day, but I did think about you! I hope you had a great day, and the best birthday! Love ya.

marie said...

Wow I can't believe she's seven! She is turning into more of a beauty every year. Happy Birthday Karrissa:)

Scott and Amme said...

Add me to the list! I love you Karissa. You are so grown up and beautiful. It seems like yesterday you were a little baby.

Maria's Musings said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARISSA!! I love you and I MISS YOU!

Shell said...

Happy Birthday Karissa! We were going to call on Saturday and FORGOT! Can you believe it?!? I hope you had a happy day and did something really fun!