Yes, these flowers came from my most awesome husband. There is a story behind them though which makes them even more special. By Thursday of Jim's first week of work I was already dreading having to say good-bye to him again on Monday. I of course was having a pity party. I thought all weekend how fun it would be to have some flowers given to me from Jim. Even if it was just one single flower. It would mean so much to me. I knew I couldn't tell Jim to send me flowers because then it wouldn't be the same. I know he would have done it if I would have asked, but I decided that I was ok. Well, then the surprise came. Looking my very best...haha.. still having not showered and in pajamas, the doorbell rang around 11:30 yesterday. Lexie runs to the door yelling, "I'll get it!" I tried to stop her from answering but didn't make it in time. Crap... what was I going to do now. I of course went to the door and there was a guy holding a boquet of flowers. Last time flowers were delivered they were supposed to be for the previous owner of our house, so I thought these were too until the guy said, "Are you Kristi Rowley?" I graciuosly accepted them and immediatly knew who they were from. All I could think, was "Wow, we really are in tune with each other."Thanks Jim for making me smile another day! I love you!
4 comments:
SO CUTE!! I love that.
Kristi I can't believe you are down to 39 days. Holy Cow. How Exciting!
That is so sweet! I'm the same way. I want flowers, but don't want to have to tell James. I'm so happy that things are looking up for you! What retailer is Jim working with? And I may be oblivious, but have you found out what you're having?
That is nice. I'm behind on my blogging, I've missed your previous posts. Congrats on him getting a job, where does he work? I love the pictures of you and your family!
Those are the best kind of surprizes-way to go Jim! It's good to know that I'm not the only one still in my pj's at 11:30 in the morning:)
Post a Comment