Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Names Anyone?

The time is quickly approaching to welcome our new addition. Unfortunatley we don't have a name for this little one yet. Brindley keeps reminding me that we need to find a name. So, I am looking for ideas. Since we don't know the gender of the baby we are looking for both a boy and girl name. Anyone have any suggestions?

15 comments:

Felicia said...

Hmm. My favorite boy names (after Brayden, Caleb, and Dillon) are Landen and Jacob.

My favorite girl names are: Madalyn, Abigail, Lindsey Mae, Makenzie, Emily, and Amelia Jane.

Carolee said...

Girl names I like:
Mariah
Celine
Peyton
Sicily
Sophie
Selena
Shaina

Boy names I like:
Luke
Mason
Jesse
Daniel

Scott and Amme said...

Boy: Connor, Collin, Tanner

Girl: Aubrey, Emma, McKenna

Good luck. And let me know when you have your cutie!

Jim Rowley said...

You already know what I like... :)

marie said...

Since I am done having kids I'll tell you my two fav names
girl-Sophie (Sophia)
boy- Rees and Quin
I guess I have three fav names!:)
Good Luck it's so hard picking the name!

Josh and Alison said...

For Boys- Hudson, Landon, Tanner, Cody, Connor, Daxon, Jaxon, Devin,
Braxton, Rhett

For Girls- Addison, Olivia, Emili, Alyssa, MaLeah, Kadance, Kodi

These are a few of the names we liked during our pregnancies, but when they all got here, they just didn't fit. I hope all is going good for you! Cute family pictures!

Cole and Kimala said...

I like different names...

Boys: Ketan, Quin, Trevor, Clayte, Cash
Girls: Haven, Cambell, Gentry, Staley

Amber Bradley said...

Makazlyn or Kazzie for short..., Olivia, Emma, Abby, Abigail, Kaitlyn, Bella, Bailey

Connor, Kaden, Eli, Kamden, Jarin

There are a few of my favorites. Sorry, about loosing you on the phone today, the battery died and I couldn't get to the other phone right away and then forgot. I will touch base with you in a week or two. Thanks for being understanding I appreciate it!

Carolee said...

I also really like Brooklyn for a girl.

Jessica said...

Well, I am a fan of Sadie, Jenna, Jaycee, and MaKayla. For a boy, there is Ethan, Aaden, and Jackson.

MJ said...

Most of these are my kids names, some are their middle names. Some would have been used had we had more children.
My favorite girl names -
Kiera
Mikell
Charly
Renee
Masen


Boys (these are a lot harder for me)-
Christian
James

What a fun and hard time!!!

MJ said...

Don't NOT name the baby Charly Renae just because of us. I haven't been keeping track of names anymore (I used to have a constant list going and Klint would say yea or nay - funny since he's the one who came up with our last 2 names). Anyway, I also left off two that I would totally use were we having more girls - Lily and Ava. I love them both! I think I mentioned this before, but boy names are so much harder for me. What a big decision!

Trina said...

Hey Rowley's! We are so excited to hear you are so close to having your newest little one. :) We can't wait to see pictures of him/her. As for names, I like most of the ones other people have mentioned but I also like Shayla or Shaylie and McKayla or Mickaely. You could spell names a lot of different ways. Boy names are harder. I like Jayden, Brandon, and Jaxon. Such a hard decision. I always had a hard time. Good luck! We miss you guys. :)

Chelsie Brown said...

I wanna play too...

Boy names:
Clayton
Tate
(Don't use Payton as a girl name for me...) cross it out from the list "Carolee" gave you:)

Girl names:
Maycie
Carley
Abbie (If we have a girl this is what we'll probably go with)

Robinsons said...

How about Drake or Porter. Those are two we would have used (if we had 2 more boys) Girls names never crossed our minds. We love Connor too!

Good luck. Love Charmian