Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My New Hobby


Ok, so don't laugh, because I know that I am not the only adult that plays on this website.....
Webkinz.com
I like to play games on the computer. I always played MSN games. I even got Jim playing them. The girls got webkinz for Christmas so now I have switched to playing webkinz games. I make all the girls' pretend money so they can purchase the stuff they want with their webkinz. I often get called on when they have spent all their "kinz cash" asking me to play more games to earn them more. So if you can't find me, check the computer. Lexie even answers the phone now and tells people that I am too busy because I am on the computer playing games.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I too am guilty. I haven't been on for a few months, but I was definitely addicted. Abby got another one for Christmas, so I will have to check it out! We should get together for a pizza party, My kids have been begging to play with your girls. I hope you have a good week.

Amber Bradley said...

lol... I haven't got addicted to that yet, but I too love computer games. If you want a new one to be addicted to let me know, I have a fun one and we could even play each other!