Lexie was the last one at the dinner table. She tells me, "Mom, if I'm not at the table, don't get mad at me. It's my body's fault. This food is just so delicious that my body just wants to dance."
Lexie was opening a package that had wires and plastic tags through the cardboard. She says, "Those Darn Chinese! They make it so hard to get into these things!"
In Relief Society I recieved a handout with a piece of licorice attached. I gave the licorice to Lexie. She says to me, "Do they always give you licorice at Relief Society?" I answer, "No." She says, "Just when you been good, Huh?"
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Does anyone know where and how to get your blog pages printed? I heard awhile ago there was a site to go to, but I don't remember where it is at and I would like to print some posts before I run out of space.
Kellee mentioned on my blog that blurb.com does it. I've never checked it out, I guess I should before I tell ya eh? Yep looks like they print books. Good luck
I tried to do mine on blurb, and couldn't figure it out 'cause it doesn't seem to like blogger. It lists typepad and one other one. My cousin figured it out, though, but it took a LOT of extra work.
Click on the "ejournaling" link on my blog (under blogeology) and one of her most recent posts explains what she did. (and then let me know if you figure it out, and how it goes)
I printed mine from blurb, but it doesn't currently support blogger. It will come back though, just wait a couple of months. You can also convert your blog to pdf and print it from any of the book sites.
7 comments:
i would love to know when you find out. please let me know when someone figures it out. I will ask ryan too. he is good at this stuff.
Kellee mentioned on my blog that blurb.com does it. I've never checked it out, I guess I should before I tell ya eh? Yep looks like they print books. Good luck
I tried to do mine on blurb, and couldn't figure it out 'cause it doesn't seem to like blogger. It lists typepad and one other one. My cousin figured it out, though, but it took a LOT of extra work.
Click on the "ejournaling" link on my blog (under blogeology) and one of her most recent posts explains what she did. (and then let me know if you figure it out, and how it goes)
Hey Kristi! I think you can also make books on picaboo.com
Good luck!
Heather
Kristi,
I have heard and seen good things from picaboo.com and blurb.com. My friend did at blurb that turned out awesome!
I printed mine from blurb, but it doesn't currently support blogger. It will come back though, just wait a couple of months. You can also convert your blog to pdf and print it from any of the book sites.
Good luck with the baby!
Found your blog, now I can stalk you guys everyday of the week instead of just Sunday!!!
Chelsie Brown
Post a Comment