Friday, January 30, 2009

She can see again!

So back at the first of the school year we got a note from the school nurse saying that it would be a good idea to take Brindley to the eye doctor. They had did a vision screening at school and apparantly she didn't do so well. Well, after waiting several months, we finally took her in.

She is so excited to have glasses. They have been really easy for us and her to get used to because they look so natural on her face.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, you look so cute Brindley!

The Mann Clann said...

She looks FABULOUS! Glasses are so much cuter now than they were when I was little. Of course, the glitter heart in the corner of my coke bottle glasses was a fashion statement!!! Way to go Brindley!

The Godoy's said...

She is SO beautiful!! Holy cow Kristi Jo....She looks just like you!!! How are you and your sweet little family?? I miss you and hope to see you in July at our family reunion!! love you!!

Amber Bradley said...

I love your glasses Brindley, you look so pretty in them!

Carolee said...

I think kids are SOOO cute in glasses. I don't wish for bad eyesight, but it would be fun to have a pair to wear if I wanted. I probably would not look as good as Brindley, however.

MJ said...

Brindley looks fabulous! That lovely school eye screening helped us when Kiera was in 3rd grade also. She'd complained of headaches for a while, but I still have good vision, so eyesight didn't even cross my mind as to why until we got the letter from the school. You look beautiful, Brindley!

hOLLIANN said...

She looks so adorable! What is it with everyone's first kid having glasses!

Mamalissa said...

She looks cute. We were the same way when they said Miles needed to see the eye doctor (procrastinating and never having the money to do it) I'm glad that getting her to wear them was easy. Miles did NOT want to wear his and for awhile I know that he would take them off at school. Its better now but it was an adjustment for him.

Shell said...

BJ looks darling! I can't wait to see the new glasses in person!