Sunday, December 21, 2008

She's home!

Mom made it home in time for Christmas! I think it is the best Christmas present any of us "Normans" could ask for. We all appreciate the prayers, love and concern from everyone. We (her family) have quaratined her to her house and have told her she can't have any visitors. We want her to recover as fast as she can without any other complications. We are all excited to have Mom get back to a stronger, healthier Mom!
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

marie said...

I'm so glad to hear about your Mom. It's so good that she has all of you to help her and keep her on the fast track of recovery:) I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas. We think of you often and hope all is well:)

Amber Bradley said...

I am so glad to hear she is good enough to be home! Hope things continue to go well! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Sandra said...

Thats great that she could come home for Christmas!

Cole and Kimala said...

WE are so happy she is home. She has been in our thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. What a pillar of strength she is and what a perfect Christmas present.

Brianne Jensen said...

Merry Christmas to all of us who love her! Thanks for the updates, send her our love next time you talk to her.

hOLLIANN said...

Merry Christmas! It was this time last year that we got your cute card and finally got back in touch! So Glad!