Monday, December 8, 2008

The Life of a Three Year Old!


It's crazy to think that in less than a month my baby will be in sunbeams!!! I subbed in primary yesterday and the nursery leader brought in the ones that are going to be in sunbeams. They only stayed for a couple songs and the opening prayer. They all had a blue Book of Mormon to hold too. It was too cute.


The other night we took the girls to see Santa. Lexie was hesitant to get to close to Santa. Jim helped her up and she sat next to Santa. Santa could tell she was nervous so he asked her if she wanted to hold his finger. She held it then quietly asked for a baby doll. She was so excited to have talked with Santa once it was all over. As soon as we got home she came running in the house saying, "We need to go see our presents!" I wasn't quite sure if she was just pretending or what. She ran straight to the tree and was disapointed to see that her baby doll wasn't under the tree. She thought that Santa had brought it right after she had asked him for it. I kept telling her not till Christmas Day and she would tell me that it is Christmas Time!



So here is the big news of my three year old. I didn't want her going to sunbeams wearing a diaper. I think we have finally reached that point! She has been wearing panties for a week now and has only had a couple of accidents. She is excited that she is a big girl now! Jim and I are excited too!

8 comments:

The Mann Clann said...

Way to go, Lexie!! Only one in diapers at a time is a wonderful Christmas gift! I can't believe your sweet Lexie is already going into primary.

Sandra said...

Wow I'm with Angie, I can't believe she is three. Woo hoo about potty training before sunbeams. Just as you get out of diapers you'll get back into them eh?

Jessica said...

That is awesome, way to go Lexie!! I really can't believe that she is in sunbeams, that just doesn't seem possible!!!

Dahlene said...

How neat to see your blog. I've posted my blog sight on the Piute Alumni site. You'll have to check it out.

Isn't Christmas with your own little family so much fun?

MJ said...

How exciting for Lexie and for both of you! I love preschool age, and watching how they think. Was Lexie easily convinced Christmas would eventually come?

Amber said...

Thank you for the happy birthday! I think I owe you one!
Was it last week? I love your new family pics. They are so cute! What an adorable family you have!

Amber said...

actually today is your Happy Birthday! (I knew it was in December close to mine)I hope you have the best day ever!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Kristi!! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family!!! Let me know if we can watch the kids so you and Jim can go out. I would be happy to, and the kids would absolutely love it!