Friday, November 7, 2008

Your Majesty......

Everyday there is something that Lexie says or does that makes me laugh or think about where she learned it. This morning I was fixing Brindley and Karissa's hair and they got talking about how they wanted their hair like a princess. I was telling them that they really are princesses. As we talked about being a princess, in walks Lexie.... "I'm the Queen!" she stated. I couldn't help but laugh. But knowing this house pretty much revolves around her, I should have known.... that she is The Queen!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Did your other girls complain that they were Queens also after her comment? That seems like something my kids would do..well except Princes/King ya know he he

Unknown said...

Sounds like Reagan, every time I open her door to get her out of the Durango she just looks at me and says"mom" and then I have to say "Princess Reagan!" Gotta love the girl drama.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah sorry for the two posts, I forgot she makes hold out my hand like I am helping her out of a carriage. I had to add that. I'm done now!