Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Time Finally Came

Jim has had his truck for sale since last October. We really loved our truck, but it wasn't working with pulling the trailer. The truck pretty much sat "for sale" in the garage. We didn't really push selling it. Jim came home the other day and told me the truck wasn't sounding the same. We found out that it was probably the transmission. I didn't want Jim driving it to Salt Lake if the transmission was going, so we decided we had better do something. After some "Wheelin' and Dealin' this is what we came up with. And yes, it will pull the trailer!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SWEET!! That is nice, I am sure you will enjoy it, even if gas ends up being 5 buck a gallon. We love our Durango, or at least I do. I'm not stuck at home with out a vehicle anymore.

Megan Guymon said...

Nice truck!! We just went through a similar situation. We had a saturn that has been a great car for about 5 years. It was great not to have a car payment, but it just started falling apart little by little. We ended up buying an expedition. I think I remember one of your posts that you had gotten one too. We love it even though we only have 2 kids. Ethan can sit in the very back and Addi sits in the middle. That way Addi can't bug Ethan. It is wonderful.