Thursday, May 22, 2008

We'll miss you!

Our friends Jez and Trina are moving to Minnesota in the next little bit. Before our moving to Hyrum, we were in the same ward. This last Saturday, we planned a get-together with many of their friends from through the years that we have known them. Many came to wish them well. We had a great pic-nic and were able to have a good visit. We are really going to miss them and pray that all goes well for them. Good luck and don't forget about us!


Jez standing, wearing a blue shirt, and Trina, sitting.

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Hey Kristy,
I just found your blog through Melissa & Malik's. :) Sorry we missed out on the picnic, I'm sure it was fun! Hey, we have a blog too, but it's set to private, so just email me at nsdraper at yahoo dot com and I'll add you to our reader's list. See you around.
~~Shauntae

Scott and Amme said...

Oh, such memories. I wish we could have been there. Jez and Trina are the greatest. We hope they like Minnesota.