Friday, May 30, 2008

Our Little Graduate




Karissa graduated Kindergarten! It was a very exciting day for her. Her class had been working on songs to sing at graduation for several weeks. She was excited to share them with us. I don't know why, but it has been difficult for me knowing that Karissa is done with Kindergarten and is moving on to first grade. Maybe it's the fact that when she is in first grade she won't be coming home at lunch time to help me with Lexie anymore. Lexie got so excited to watch for the bus every day.I didn't have the best camera spot, but this is Karissa recieving her graduation certificate from her teacher, Miss Jones.
Karissa and Miss Jones


Miss Jones was an awesome teacher!






Karissa'a Kindergarten Class!

2 comments:

Megan Guymon said...

I remember feeling kind of sad when Ethan graduated. I guess just seeing them grow up. Karissa looks so cute and excited. How fun Kindergarten graduations are!

Blackburns said...

It looks like you found the site that I use for my backgrounds. Sorry I so slow in responding, we have been in Wayne County. The site is thecutestblogontheblock.blogspot. com. Cute little kindergarten graduate. It's hard because you know they are growing up.