Just so I don't confuse any of you, these are pictures of Lexie over two years ago. It's fun to look at them and remember how small she was.
We are participating again in the March of Dimes, March for Babies. This is an event that has become a family tradition for us. Because of the March of Dimes we have our little Lexie! We have a family website at www.marchforbabies.org/AlexisRRowley that you can go check out. We appreciate the support from our family and friends. If any of you want to join us on the walk it is this Saturday at 10:00 a.m. Registration is at 9:00 a.m. If you walked last year and still have your Navy shirts, wear them again. Thanks again! We love you all!


5 comments:
You have a darling family! How is your little Lexi? I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep up!
Kristi, It's Emily (Talbot) Blackburn. I've looked at your blog a couple of times and you have a cute family. Your girls are darling. I didn't know your little one was born early. She looks like she is doing great now. That's awesome. I just wanted to say Hi. Hope you don't mind if I look once in awhile.
Holy Cow how time flies! She is perfect. If I wasn't a part of the NICU with you guys & you ward I would never have guessed that she went through. So crazy! How blessed we truly have been for the medical professionals that helped our babies come home to us.
So.................are you trying to make a pregnant woman cry or what? Wow! Those pictures bring back so many memories. I can't even remember her so small. The doll outfit! Time flies
Kristi,
I remember preparing thanksgiving dinner and weighing a potato and looking at Brooke saying, "This is how much Kristy's baby weighs." I can't believe how she's grown. She's doing awesome now.
Post a Comment