Brindley Jo was Baptized on the 29th of March! It was a very special day. We had alot of family show up. Some even got up at 4:00 a.m. just to be here. Thank You! It was quite an emotional experience for me to have my first child baptized. I'm thankful for the choice Brindley has made. She is growing up so fast. She is such a great help with her sisters. She is a happy girl who loves to make friends with anyone. She is always looking for ways to help others. I love you Brindley Jo!
The only other girl to get baptized had the same dress as Brindley. She is also in our ward. They looked so cute standing side-by-side in their new white dresses. They both wore them to church on Sunday and for Sacrament meeting were invited to sit on the stand as the newest members of the Hyrum 15th Ward. Notice, their shoes are almost the same!


3 comments:
Congratulations Brindley! Way to make great choices! You are awesome!
Kristy, It was great to hear from you! I agree, it is so fun to "find" other's blogs - especially those who I haven't seen in sooo long! What a darling family! My oldest was baptized last year and I can totally relate to what you're saying about being emotional. Thanks again for commenting on my blog...I will really enjoy reading yours! Take care!
Congratulations Brindley. We are so proud of you and are sorry we missed your special day. Keep making good choices and you will have another beautiful white dress in your future! Just don't think about that though, Kristi or you might cry again!! ;)
Post a Comment