Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Trying to keep up...

It has been a busy week. Monday was MLK Day. I always hope to do something fun with the kids but never get to it with everything else going on. Mom had her heart shocked on Monday also. So I went with Suzanne down to see Mom and Dad at LDS Hospital. Mom was admitted so they could help her get the fluid off her. She retains it very easily. Tuesday I had one of those days with daycare that made me wish I wasn't trying to eat better cause I really needed a Dr. Pepper. I went with the Primary Presidency to do visits of the in-actives. It was a successful night and boosted my spirits. Now today, I luckily started some split pea soup in the crock pot because in about an hour I am headed to SLC again to see Mom and Dad. They are saying she will be released to go home tomorrow.....
So yup, busy week.
Tomorrow we have an orthodontists appointment for Brindley. It is Temple night also that we are planning to go to.

0 comments: