Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Do you make New Year's Resolutions?

As the New Year approached, I realized that I actually look forward to January. These are some of the reasons why:
I usually make it a goal to exercise more (again)...So in January, I physically feel better.
After coming off a month like December where there is so much going on with Holidays, it's like January comes to a stand still. I Love that on Saturdays we are home! There is no rush to be anywhere!
I also seem to get in a reorganizing mood or de-junk/de-clutter mood. So, my house seems a lot cleaner meaning a Happier Kristi!

So...What are some of the New Year's Resolutions that you made?
Of course, I am exercising more.....I've done pretty good so far. I have also decided to read the Book of Mormon on my own this year. Usually I make the excuse that reading with my family is good enough.....Only missed one day so far. I have a goal to read more novels this year. I think I read 2, maybe only 1 last year........Haven't started that one yet. I also want to blog more this year. I need to remember how I used to blog....1 picture a week. It kept it simpler and made it so I could keep up.
I am also going to try to cut back on screen time when my kids are home from school and when Jim and I are together.

So there's a few things......
And for today's picture, the one's I Love!


 

0 comments: