Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Smiles for Today

Ya know those things kids do or say that just make you smile? Well that's what you will find here, all those funnies that make me smile!

2009-2011
Lexie was the last one at the dinner table. She tells me, "Mom, if I'm not at the table, don't get mad at me. It's my body's fault. This food is just so delicious that my body just wants to dance."

Lexie was opening a package that had wires and plastic tags through the cardboard. She says, "Those Darn Chinese! They make it so hard to get into these things!"

In Relief Society I received a handout with a piece of licorice attached. I gave the licorice to Lexie. She says to me, "Do they always give you licorice at Relief Society?" I answer, "No."
She says, "Just when you been good, Huh?"

Lexie was playing with a friend. The friend tell Lexie that they are going to move someday. Lexie says to her friend, "When I move back to Hyrum you really are going to miss me for the rest of your life."

Lexie came into my bathroom while I was cleaning my shower. She saw what I was doing and repeated:
"Are you tired of tuff scrubbing? You need new Kaboomtastic! You spray it on, when it turns white you are ready to wipe. You use it on tiles, showers and sinks!"
To much TV at my house I think!

From the back seat of the car on the way to Utah.... I hear Lexie's little voice say, "Dad drives faster to Utah than Mom does!"

Jim took Lexie to work with him one day. They were having an employee meeting. He sat Lexie right up to the table with all of the employees. When the meeting was done he turned to Lexie and asked her if she would like to say anything.
She replied, "Yes." Then proceeded by saying, "I know this is Aaron's, and I know my dad is the boss!"

Lexie: I know what will keep me busy!
Mom: What will keep you busy?
Lexie: Icecream will keep me busy!

Karissa: Those people have a big house!
Lexie: They must have lots of children.

Lexie wanted to call a friend from Hyrum. I would tell her she couldn't call this person cause they weren't home, or that person cause they were at school. She looked at me and said, "Well, who can I call from Hyrum, I can't call myself!"

After I fixed Lexie's hair the other day she looked in the mirror and said, "I look like the Brady Bunch!"

Lexie talking to my dad on the phone: "I want to move back to Hyrum, but my mom won't let me."

Lexie talking to me: "Let's just leave the others and go back to Hyrum." Me: "What other's?" Lexie: "Brindley, Karissa and Dad. Let's go back to Hyrum right now!"

0 comments: