Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Spring Break Part 2

Part 2 of Spring Break was spent in Capitol Reef National Park. I still wonder why I didn't spend more time in Capital Reef when I was living in Koosharem. It's takes just over an hour to get there. Such a beautiful place.


 Our Drama Girl!

 There were 2 people hiking in the bottom of the goosenecks. It seemed so far down.
 Surfin' on the rocks...

 I have one tough girl!
 Ok, two tough girls...
 Maybe 3 tough girls... 
And one superMAN!

 Lunch Time 






All of the girls were worried that there was going to be a flash flood while we were hiking in this gorge. They kept asking if we could go back. I think I felt a few drops of rain...definitley enough for a flash flood! ;)
 Petroglyphs. So cool to think about how these got there and what they might mean.

We sure do have fun in our little family. There is a lot of laughing and joking. I Love spending time with Jim and my girls!

0 comments: