Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gratitude List 2011

11/21/11 Today I am thankful to be in Logan and be able to go to all the places I love to go!
************
11/20/11 Today I am thankful for people who accept me for who I am!
************
11/19/11 Today I am thankful for HAPPY PEOPLE!!!
************
11/18/11 Today I am thankful for bad weather that made it so I could see my hubby for a few hours!
************
11/17/11 Today I am thankful for hotdogs at Target and being able to be silly with my girls.
************
11/16/11 Today I am grateful for being able to talk with my hubby on the phone!
************
11/15/11 Today I am thankful for Shampoo and Conditioner!
************
11/14/11 Today I am thankful for Beautiful Fall Weather, Snow, Rain, Sunshine, Thunder and Lightening Storms, Spring Flowers, Green Grass...all the elements of every season!
************
11/13/11 Today I am thankful that my husband knows how to cook! Thanks to his Mom that allowed him to help in the kitchen when he was growing up and taught him to cook.
************
11/12/11 Today I am thankful for internet, HDMI cables, TV, Football and I "think" Spudnuts.
*************
11/11/11 Today I am Grateful for Days off from School, Felt Rossettes, Del Taco, My Expedition, and Prayer.
**************
11/10/11 Today I am Grateful for Smiles, Hugs, Christmas Music, Target Popcorn, Clearance Racks, Hearing Jim's Truck.
***************
11/9/11 Today I am Grateful for banana bread with chocolate chips, Dr. Pepper, people who are willing to sub in nursery, text messages from my hubby, laundry detergent and phone calls from home.
****************
11/8/11 Today I am Grateful for Cory, Ryan, Julianne and Suzanne (my brothers and sisters). Yes, we may all be a little nutty, and we may not talk often, but we are all still there for each other in rough times.
****************
11/7/11 Today I am Thankful for Jim letting me put my cold feet on him to get them warm. Wish he was here now!
******************
11/6/11 Today I am Thankful for the opportunity I have had to live outside of Utah and adjust to not having family around.....Not that I don't love being by family. I miss them terribly, but I have gained a new family too. Maybe not blood related, but we are all here for each other and support each other in the things we do. What a great blessing this has been to me.
******************
11/5/11 Today I am Thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have been the recipient of so many blessings from a loving Heavenly Father.
*********************
11/4/11 Today I am Thankful for friends who have been there for me through all my ups and downs. Friends who have lifted me, encouraged me, cheered me on, laughed with me, cried with me, taken care of me and loved me. Thank you.
*********************
11/3/11 Thankful for my daughters...they understand me and stick by me and love me, even when I'm not having a good "Mom" day.
*********************
11/2/11 I am Thankful for My Husband/Spouse/Best Friend/Father of Our Children/...Jim sacrifices so much time to provide for our family. He never is unhappy. He always helps me and does what ever he can for me. He Loves being a DAD and spending anytime he can with his daughters. I truly have been blessed to have him in my life.
*******************
11/1/11 I am Thankful for My Body. And even though it is a complicated thing, It is a wonderful thing given to me from a Loving Heavenly Father.

0 comments: