Thursday, June 23, 2011

Surprise!

Back in February Jim's brother called me and asked if he could come visit over Memorial Weekend.  I ofcourse said yes!  He wanted to surprise Jim and the girls.  Ok, how am I supposed to keep it a secret for three months?!  Well, over the next few months others decided to join Mike's trip and come to see us also.  The surprise was a success.  Mike came, along with Jim's parents, two other brothers, a sister-in-law, a sister, and two nephews!  And let's not forget the part I didn't know about...Mike's new car!  Pretty Sweet!
*******
The weather didn't cooperate with us much so we did what we could.  We started out at Virginia City.  It was cold, and snowy.  We did catch a parade there though.  Here are a few pics from Virginia City.


 I really liked how these next two pictures turned out.  I love seeing the flags and all the power lines with the old buildings.

 And...Mike's Car!
Thanks for coming to see us!  We miss being able to see family like we used to.  Love you all!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Great pictures, it looks like you had a great time together.

Anonymous said...

Cool car Mike. I have a friend....female I want you to take for a ride in....
Suz

Maria's Musings said...

That's one of the best pictures I've seen of his car. LOVE IT! Who needs a Rubicon? I need a CHARGER!!!! :D