Monday, June 13, 2011

Haircut!

I forgot to take a before picture and this was the most recent picture I had of Karissa that shows her hair (kinda).
 She had close to 8 inches cut off!  It is really cute!  And she really likes it!  This will make it easier for her to fix it herself since she is so determined to.

7 comments:

Jim Rowley said...

Holy Crap!

Pedey @ Do You Smell That!!? said...

Got your money's worth, huh!!?? She looks adorable, as always!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh!!! She's gorgeous, I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair Karissa!!! I love you too!
Aunt Suz

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, what a cute girl! I hope we get to see you soon! We miss you guys tons!e
Love, Aunt Shell

Anonymous said...

WOW! Karissa I love your new look! Thanks for letting us come visit! -- Hope to see you this summer!
Love, Grandma Rowley

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

so cute, we just cut Kaia's too :)