Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last Day of School and Field Day for Lexie!

Lexie loved being able to go to school.  She learned so much this year.  In our first parent teacher conference back in December, we were told Lexie excells in everything.  She did struggle with people not following the rules though.....not just classroom rules, but rules of how things are to be done.  For instance, if someone played with a toy differently than what it was intended to be played with, that was not acceptable for her.  Jim and I observed this at home and worked with her on it and explained that things like that are ok.  At our last parent teacher conference we were told that she is a role model to others.  The principal of the school had even commented on what a good student Lexie was, saying, "Lexie is a model student."  She definately loves to learn.
************
Last day of school pictures with teachers and BFF Leah.

 Lexie helped make these bags for her teachers.  She then filled them with goodies.  I think they turned out cute.
 Field Day
All of the pre-k class went to the city library for storytime then to the park for lunch and games.
Lexie was so excited to be able to pack a lunch for school!
 Leah and Anna joined us.  Leah was in the morning Pre-K class with Lexie and Anna was in the afternoon.
 I love Leah's face in this picture.
 Mrs Baum brought a giant parachute to play with.
 Anna trying to lift so high!
 The cute little bum crack makes me smile.  Leah and Lexie are just to the right of the bum crack.
 They lifted the parachute up really high, then ran under...
 And sat on the edge.  Yes, all the kids are under it.


 I love how you can see the "FUN" in Lexie's face!


 Mrs Baum has the most awesome car.  It changes colors.  It goes from brown to a greenish then to purple.  The kids love seeing it.
Wow, all grown up and heading to Kindergarten.  She thought she would go to Kindergarten the next Monday.  I'm glad I get a break before sending her off again.

0 comments: