Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's a Jungle Out There!

I'm so proud of Karissa.  Several months ago her music class started practicing for a musical.  Karissa picked the part she wanted and practiced DAILY!  She would go over to her friends house a couple times a week to go over lines with her.  The family even practiced with her.  She then tried out for the part and GOT IT!  She worked so hard and did so well!  Her friend of course got the part she wanted too.  They had the main roles.
******
Karissa is a giraffe.  I love how they had to roll her pant legs and sleeves up.  Her friend is the Tiger.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the part she was practicing here at Easter? I hope you got some video for me to see.
Karissa, I am so proud of you. I knew you would do really well. Love you guys bnches.

Jessica said...

Way to go Karissa!!!!

Sandra said...

How cute! She is a cute giraffe

Anonymous said...

HOORAY and GOOD JOB Karissa! I knew you would do it!!! Looks like you had fun too! Love ya!
Aunt Suz