Here are the photos from Spring Break. Such a fun time.
**********
Mom going down the slide at my Nephews b-day party.
Brindley with the friend she made while in Koosharem.
Lexie with a friend.
Mom going down the slide a second time.
A quiet moment. They had so much fun.
Coloring eggs
These vultures were so cool. It had rained through the night. They all had their wings spread out and were letting them dry. Just as I went to take their picture they all put down their wings. I did catch a few of them. I think we counted 18 of them. When I was in High School I remember when the vultures first started coming around. There were only 5 of them then. These are in the trees behind my parents house.
Easter Egg Hunt Little Kids
Easter Egg Hunt Big Kids
Mom in her new Kitchen. I Love the colors.
We loved being in Koosharem and can't wait to go back.


1 comments:
That would be cool to see all of the birds with their wings out at once. I'm glad you guys had a great Easter, sure looks like your Mom did :)
Post a Comment