Monday, April 4, 2011

Our Very Own Ramona

Have you seen the movie Ramona and Beezus?
It is such a cute show!  And I think we should be getting royalties off it because, WE LIVE WITH RAMONA!
After Jim and I watched this movie with the girls, we knew instantly that we lived with a Ramona.  Lexie could have played this part with out even acting!
Here are some pictures of our Ramona!
*****
It started early and seemed to involve alot of hats.



 The makeup was everywhere!
 She has such a unique style.  Here, she is ready to go out in the snow!
 She is a real thinker.  In this picture she put the barbie in the base of the humidifier....using it as a swimming pool!
 She is very random.


 An Annie Oakley in the making.

 She's not afraid to show off her talents.  In this picture she is a magicians assistant in front of alot of strangers.
 Once again, very random.
 Check out her style...cowgirl boots with capris!
 In this picture she was helping decorate a car after the wedding.  She wrote her name on the driver's window...no getting away with this decorating job!  On the other side of the car she wrote a bunch of 8's because that is the only other thing she knew how to write.
 Our very own SUPER HERO!
 More HATS!
 She made this sun hat at school.  So beautiful!  She has so much talent!  Please excuse the mouth full of food.

 And here is our Ramona Lexie.  Life is such an adventure with her.  Her new favorite saying is, "Aw, Guts!"
She also has a new way to earn money for Disneyland.  She no longer drinks sodas for the soda, she drinks it to get the can.  I told her she should gather soda cans and we would cash them in so she could save for Disneyland.  Like I said, she is a thinker!  (Imagine all the Ramona moments I haven't got on camera.  There are many!)
Love you Ramona, I mean, LEXIE!

8 comments:

Shy said...

That is too funny. We just watched that show the other day and I can see the resemblance :)

Jessica said...

Oh Lexie, I MISS you so much!!! I loved all the pictures. I don't think I had seen the one with the grass skirts. Adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes she has so much Whit!!! I love you Lexie and thanks for posting......its about time cuz I was having Rowley girl picture withdrawals! Post some more soon!
Suz

Sandra said...

I've never seen that movie but I want to now :) Love the pictures, I bet she sure keeps you on your toes. I had a good laugh with the barbie in the humidifier he he.

Anonymous said...

That's my Lexie!! Love her to pieces, along with the other three. Can't wait for a couple weeks to go by so I can see you guys. Love to all. Mom

Maria's Musings said...

Don't you just love that show?? I think it's adorable!! Love you Lexie!!

The Murrays said...

Kristi hi how are you? Yes we moved to Syracuse in February and we love it. It is alot better than Logan we are really enjoying ourselves. I can't believe how big your girls are especially Brinley. You are all look great!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

I think Lexie and Kaia would get along famously! :)