Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The New HairDo

I have been growing my hair out for two years.  It just hasn't grown very fast, but this is the longest I have had it probably since Jim and I were married.  I loved how long it was, but it was always getting in the way.  Even when I slept it was in the way.  So, I got brave....ok, maybe not that brave, and got a haircut.  Thanks to "My Hairstylist", she could tell I was a little anxious about getting it cut, so she suggested not going so extreme.  And thanks to her, I LOVE IT!  It's not too short and I still feel like it has some length to it.  She also colored it.  I love getting highlights but can't afford them everytime, so once or twice a year I splurge for them.
**************
Here's the before:
And the After: 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT's cute. I like the highlights and it was really long!!
Suz

Da home of Reeves said...

Its cute! It is defeintly fun to get a change huh! Glad you enjoy it!

Jessica said...

I love it, and it was really long!! I felt the same way, my hair was ALWAYS in the way, and it was driving Brylee crazy too. She was also always pulling it. I love it, very cute!!

Carolee said...

very cute!

Unknown said...

way cute! i love it! you looked cute before but the new do is super duper cute! and the color is cute too!

Sandra said...

CUTE CUTE! I'm with you my hair doesn't grow fast.

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Wow! You looked so much like Suz with longer hair and so much like you shorter, really it looks so good on you! Don't go short enough to not have a ponytail for summer, good idea!

Shell said...

Looks great Kristi! Long hair does get in the way sometimes, but some of us just don't know how not to have long hair! It's fun to have a "style" and it will feel good for summer. Wish we could see you in person.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

You look gorgeous, I LOVE the bangs :)

Mindy said...

It's very cute Kristi!

Jessie said...

Very Cute!!! I love getting highlights too!! :)