Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jim's Birthday

I have fallen a little behind with my blog and am now trying to play "Ketchup"!  #1 on my catch up list is Jim.  He had a birthday in March.  Jim I want you to know how important you are to me.  You sacrifice so much for our family.  You are so patient and you put up with alot from me.  It's amazing how I can be so frustrated, lonely, homesick for Utah, and so many other things while you are away from home, but as soon as I see you, all those feelings leave instantly.  You are totally what I need to get through life.
**********
I bugged Jim for several days about what he wanted for his birthday dinner and what kind of cake he wanted.  This was the cake he choose.

 He wanted Frozen Hostess Cupcakes.  Which was fine with me!  But, candles won't go in frozen cupcakes very easily, so I melted them to the pan around the cupcakes.
 And after you blow all those candles out, you get to play with them, RIGHT?
Yes, that is all of the candles in one clump, on fire.  Look at Jim's smirk!  Where's Grandpa Perry with that bucket of water?
Sorry it took so long to post this Jim, but I do love you.  Thanks for being my best friend.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Richs' cake looked like a small forest fire! I love the cake, I hope you guys had a good day!!

Shell said...

Jim is a pretty great guy! I love the bonfire...made me smile thinking about Grandpa and the real bonfire! :)