Saturday, August 28, 2010

Swagger Wagon

Yes, that's me.....in a MINI-VAN! There is a first for everything.
Results of driving a "Swagger Wagon"
*Nice, smooth, easy drive.
*Remembered why I don't take all the kids to the grocery store together. (They all wanted to go because they got to ride in a Mini-Van.)
*Felt very unprotected with the big open windshield and smaller nose than the Expedition.
*Very little leg room for passengers.
*Accepted the fact that I will never say that I will never own a Mini-Van.
* Quite liked the self opening/closing doors and back hatch.
*Glad to have my Expedition back after getting the bumper fixed from being rear-ended.
I just don't look as HOT driving a "Swagger Wagon"!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

You look great in it! Glad that you got your car fixed and that its back!

Scott and Amme said...

Glad you got your car back. You are so funny! I miss you.

Sandra said...

We are going to have to get one of those huge vans. Not the mini vans...the MEGA vans. ya...let me tell you how excited I am to be driving one of those. I'll look totally hot! I told Kevin we are going to have to write the "Westwood Correctional Facility" on the side.

Peter and Emily said...

Yeah for Expeditions!! Though a Swagger Wagon is nice. :)

Shell said...

I was just reading your blog and Josh said "Kristi doesn't like snakes, huh?" He's still thinking about our adventures in the mountains! And Kristi...you don't NEED a vehicle to make you look hot!

hOLLIANN said...

I still think you look HOT :)! I love the new family picture! so cute!