
One of my Awesome and Very Talented sisters is just starting a web site to sell her fabulous beaded watch bands and other things. Click on the
CRAFTS, GIFTS and MORE to view her site. There are only a few things on there now, but I wanted everyone to see how talented she is. There will be more put on soon. She has made several watch bands for me and even one for my daughter for her 8th (baptism) birthday. It's always fun to go to her house and see all of the new beaded bands she has made. I just wish I could buy all of them.


3 comments:
Ohhh I've wanted a black watch band for awhile. Does she sell the watches also? I didn't see them.
So cute, I will have to remember that she makes them. She has a cute site, I can't wait to see what else she comes up with.
ooooooo, Love 'Em!
Post a Comment