Lexie: Dad, you can't eat the green part of the watermelon. It's very, very dangerous.
Dad: Oh?
Lexie: Yeah, Heavenly Father doesn't like you to eat the green part of the watermelon. The Lamanites eat the green part fo the watermelon.
Dad: Is that why the Lamanites were wicked?
Lexie: Yeah, they used to be righteous, then they started eating the green part of the watermelon, now they became wicked.
Back at It
7 years ago


5 comments:
... can I get a chapter & verse on that one!!?? LOL
She's adorable - and even cuter is when you hear those things in her squeaky little voice!
You could write a book on all the funny things that girl says. Sorry we couldn't meet up on our trip and your surprise trip.
I love it! I can just hear her saying it too. I am still laughing!!
That is sooooooo funny!!! Love it!
She cracks me up!!!!
btw: watch for me in the kitchen on Monday! ;)
Post a Comment