Karissa, I know I am a little late and didn't get everything done for your birthday like I should have, but I want you to know that I love you and am proud of you. You are a very inteligent, brave, outgoing girl. Thanks for being who you are and for all of your help with your little sisters.

I don't have any pictures of her in her beautiful white dress she wore after her baptism. Hopefully soon I can take some and get them posted.

Karissa had a fun filled weekend. Alot of family members made the long drive. I get emotional every time I think of the sacrifice they all made to drive out here. Even the little kids and the long ride it was for them. Thank you, Thank you. You will never know how much it meant to Jim and I.
Also, thanks to all the friends that came to her baptism. It was great having all the support from the ward.
3 comments:
Totally worth it! Wouldn't miss it for the world. We love you guys and were so glad to be there for darling Karissa's special day!
I feel the same way! Happy Birthday Karissa, I am so glad we got to share it with you! You looked absolutely gorgeous.
She is getting so big. Two baptisms down, two more to go huh?
Post a Comment