Lexie was the last one at the dinner table. She tells me, "Mom, if I'm not at the table, don't get mad at me. It's my body's fault. This food is just so delicious that my body just wants to dance."
Lexie was opening a package that had wires and plastic tags through the cardboard. She says, "Those Darn Chinese! They make it so hard to get into these things!"
In Relief Society I recieved a handout with a piece of licorice attached. I gave the licorice to Lexie. She says to me, "Do they always give you licorice at Relief Society?" I answer, "No." She says, "Just when you been good, Huh?"
Cute slideshow! Seeing it made me think that you would love a program I have. It is called Sony Vegas Movie Studio. You can download a 3o day trial to use. I LOVE it. You can make slideshows with pictures and movies, or just make movies with home videos or whatever. you can also ad in your digital scrapbooking stuff for fun. Anyway, if you haven't heard of it, it is really fun.
Hi Kristi! Thanks for thinking about me the other day. I just saw your post. I miss your family and think about you guys all the time. I need to find more time to keep up with everyone. I don't even remember the last time I was on the blogs... Anyway, I am so excited for Suzanne! She is such an amazing person and it makes me happy to see her so happy. :) And I need to check out your food blog too. I miss your cooking!
4 comments:
Cute slideshow! Seeing it made me think that you would love a program I have. It is called Sony Vegas Movie Studio. You can download a 3o day trial to use. I LOVE it. You can make slideshows with pictures and movies, or just make movies with home videos or whatever. you can also ad in your digital scrapbooking stuff for fun. Anyway, if you haven't heard of it, it is really fun.
Thanks for the fun slide show. That was a really fun evening! Thank you to all my family and friends! Love you all!
I think you look so pretty in blue :) I love the canoe I idea, how fun.
Hi Kristi! Thanks for thinking about me the other day. I just saw your post. I miss your family and think about you guys all the time. I need to find more time to keep up with everyone. I don't even remember the last time I was on the blogs...
Anyway, I am so excited for Suzanne! She is such an amazing person and it makes me happy to see her so happy. :)
And I need to check out your food blog too. I miss your cooking!
Post a Comment