Lexie was the last one at the dinner table. She tells me, "Mom, if I'm not at the table, don't get mad at me. It's my body's fault. This food is just so delicious that my body just wants to dance."
Lexie was opening a package that had wires and plastic tags through the cardboard. She says, "Those Darn Chinese! They make it so hard to get into these things!"
In Relief Society I recieved a handout with a piece of licorice attached. I gave the licorice to Lexie. She says to me, "Do they always give you licorice at Relief Society?" I answer, "No." She says, "Just when you been good, Huh?"
Wow I've missed a lot of posts. I don't remember it popping up that you updated on my side bar. I think that picture of Jim doing the slip in slide is Awesome! Very cute pictures.
Kristi, there is a picture a few posts back of Brindley holding Samantha and checking her cell phone. I LOVED IT! What a little Mom in training. When are you coming our way again? Or we could come and see you! Lets make a plan. My kids don't go back to school until the 24th of August! When do you guys start up again?
4 comments:
Wow I've missed a lot of posts. I don't remember it popping up that you updated on my side bar. I think that picture of Jim doing the slip in slide is Awesome! Very cute pictures.
I love all the updates, I am jealous of the beach so close. What a pretty place it is! Thanks for taking us there!!
Kristi, there is a picture a few posts back of Brindley holding Samantha and checking her cell phone. I LOVED IT! What a little Mom in training. When are you coming our way again? Or we could come and see you! Lets make a plan. My kids don't go back to school until the 24th of August! When do you guys start up again?
Hey Kristi, It's me Kara Reeves! Sounds like you are having an awesome summer! I miss seeing ya!! How are things going hope we can keep in touch!!!
Post a Comment