Thursday, February 25, 2010

Picture Overload......Part Two

Hope Jim doesn't get in trouble with this picture, but I had to show it. The girls love the "Lucky Truck". That's the dog's name on the side. When Jim first came to Carson City this was his transportation. He would drive it to his hotel, to church, to go to dinner, and where ever else he had to go. In this picture he is taking the girls for a ride around the RV park that we were staying at.

I purchased several colors of this hat last summer. I love how they look on Lexie. Her hair has the right curl to flip out under the hat.

Samantha found the left over roastbeef and cheddar sandwich from Arby's.
No one noticed she had it for quite awhile. She loved it!
She is so happy....when Mommy is paying attention to her.
She is also quiet when she is getting into stuff.
Showing off her teeth.
Samantha got a baby doll for Christmas. She loves to give her doll loves.....
And kisses......

Then put's the doll's face down and pushes her around on the kitchen floor!
My Little Helper! Making cookies on "Cookie Monday"!
She knows how to run the mixer, crack the eggs, measure with the measuring spoons, scooping the dough, and of course, eating the cookies. The best part.....She told me one day, "Mom, when I am a mom and my older kids are at school, I will make cookies with my younger kid." I love this time with her. She looks forward to Cookie Monday and not just for the cookies, but she gets to help make them.
Samantha loves to help empty everything. From garbages to cupboards, to laundry baskets and dishwashers, she can't leave anything in it's place. Here she is helping with the dishwasher. So when you come to our house and see chairs in front of all the cupboards, you will know they are to help keep things in the cupboards.
Pajama pants I made for the girls for Christmas.
The weather is getting warmer. The girls love to play outside and Samantha wants to be right there with them. She stands at the door and cries and knocks on the window til someone takes her out.
My girls have really gotten into reading this last year. Samantha has picked up on it. Often I find her sitting in the middle of a pile of books that she just emptied from the book box and she is reading them. She jabbers to herself as she turns the pages.


2 comments:

Cale and Cortney said...

What beautiful girls....hope all is well for you guys in Nevada!

Jessica said...

Oh I love the pictures, and also jealous that there is actual grass for your girls to play on! They are getting so big, and I miss them all!