Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Valentine's

I have to admit I Love Valentine's! I mainly love the red and pinks and the HEARTS! I love helping the girls do their valentine cards to hand out at school. I remember back in the day when I would take my time and made sure I read every card that I was giving out so the right card went to the right person. :)

I Love doing the Valentine Cookies too!

Samantha liked eating them!
On Valentine's Day I did a surprise dinner for the girls. I snuck home during church and decorated the kitchen/table. I got dinner in the oven so it would be ready when church was over. Each of the girls got a red rose and a treat. It was so fun seeing their faces. I definately have some "girly girls" who appreciate stuff like this.

Our dinner consisted of homemade lasagna, green beans, green salad, jello, french bread, and sparkling cider, with brownies and icecream for dessert. Ok, so yes, I fixed my favorite for dinner, but they loved it too. They thought it was great that they got to drink the fun bubbley!

5 comments:

Shell said...

I'm with you...I love the hearts and pink and red and sugar cookies! I just wish I could have been there to help decorate (and eat) them with you!

Jessica said...

That is so cute! It looks so fun and PINK! I am glad you got to have a fun celebration with your family!

Unknown said...

so fun! so cute! i really think about it but i just never seem to get around to it.hahaha lucky girlies!

Sandra said...

How fun!!! I love that they all got a rose, very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! That's the one thing I miss with Josh being older... not so much into doing the holidays with mom! I wanted to let you know that I deleted my old craft blog... but I have a new one. The address is http://greeneyedgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/