Lexie was the last one at the dinner table. She tells me, "Mom, if I'm not at the table, don't get mad at me. It's my body's fault. This food is just so delicious that my body just wants to dance."
Lexie was opening a package that had wires and plastic tags through the cardboard. She says, "Those Darn Chinese! They make it so hard to get into these things!"
In Relief Society I recieved a handout with a piece of licorice attached. I gave the licorice to Lexie. She says to me, "Do they always give you licorice at Relief Society?" I answer, "No." She says, "Just when you been good, Huh?"
First, Samantha HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Then second, we just got your package and the kids were ecstatic! Thank you so much for you thoughtfulness. You completely made their day. Leah is still carrying around her cards telling everyone they are from her best friend, Lexie!
7 comments:
what a riot! you guys are so awesome.
We are still laughing!! That was awesome, I am calling for an encore. Happy Birthday Grandpa Norman!!!!!
Michelle orders one next... on Tuesday! (This is Maria, but i forgot my log in name and password so I have to say anonymous..)
You guys are so DANG cute! Happy Birthday Uncle Val!
That has to be the best birthday present I've ever seen! I LOVE IT!
I love how Lexie is running up to the camera. Very fun! What a great idea.
First, Samantha HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Then second, we just got your package and the kids were ecstatic! Thank you so much for you thoughtfulness. You completely made their day. Leah is still carrying around her cards telling everyone they are from her best friend, Lexie!
Post a Comment