Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More Smiles!

Sunday I was sitting between Lexie and Samantha on the bench at church. Samantha was standing against the back of the bench. Lexie leans up to my ear and while looking at it she says, "I'm trying to see Samantha through there."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samantha is asleep in the room where the "dress ups" are. Lexie says to me, "Mom, some of the dress ups got out of the room and I didn't do it and you didn't do and Samantha is still asleep. It was maaaagic!"

I ask her, "Are you lieing to me?"

Her reply, "Well actually, I just snuck in and got them...and Samantha didn't wake up!!!! That's good huh?!"

5 comments:

kate said...

There have been 2 or 3 times since Christmas I have been here or there and SWORE I saw you or one of your family... Hyrum misses you.

Sandra said...

At least she told you the truth afterwards ha ha.

Scott and Amme said...

Oh she is tooooooo funny.

Jessica said...

Oh Lexie, I miss you! Too funny!!!

hOLLIANN said...

I love all these little stories. They crack me up!