Living with Lexie is quite the adventure. You never know what she is going to do or say. I would love to hook a tape recorder to her for one day so you could all here what she says. Here are only two of her most recent "funnies"!
We were at Maverick last night. Jim was in the car with the girls and I was picking out a movie at redbox. Jim started pretending that he was going to leave me there. When I got in the car Lexie was pretty upset that he was going to leave me. I explained to her that Dad wouldn't ever leave me. I told her if he left me that he would have to take care of all our girls by himself. He would have to take care of Samantha. OH NO! (Samantha is a big time mommies girl). Lexie said that he couldn't take care of Samantha cause she cries alot for mommy. I agreed with her. Then she said, "He can't take care of Samantha because he doesn't have any big thingies."
Jim and I both asked her what she just said and again Lexie said, "Dad doesn't have any big thingies!" Jim and I look at each other already laughing then asked her what those "big thingies" were. With a giggle Lexie says, "Dad doesn't have any boobies!"
-----------------------------------------------------
We were at Jim's parents on Christmas Eve, all of us gathered around the tree with Jim telling the story of Jesus' birth. He then started talking about the atonement and how we can use it. Jim's Mom was holding Lexie and asked, "What do you do if you make a mistake?" Without missing a beat Lexie responded, "You get married."
What? Did my 4 year old just say that!?!
Needless to say, our thoughtful moment around the tree ended.


7 comments:
Oh, you're going to have your hands full with that one! TOO FUNNY!
Oh my heck!!! I needed a laugh today! What a girl...it's fun to hear the little things they say...even when they shock you!
It's me Holli - that is the funniest read ever! Way too funny! Keep them coming!
I still love it, and the boobies, only out of the mouth of children! I am still laughing!!
Wow, what a funny girl.
Ohhhh!! That is good! Thanks for the laugh!
How cute!! It looks like you had great times over the holidays. Hope you are doing great!!!
Post a Comment