Allie Jane Jensen
5 lbs 10 oz
I am so excited to share with you my newest niece. Allie was born on Tuesday, Novmeber 3rd. She is the latest addition to the Jensen family. Proud parents are Shawn and Michelle Jensen. Excited siblings are Lindsey, Nicole and Joshua!This is the hardest part about being away from family. Missing out on these sweet little ones.


4 comments:
Look at those wide eyes and so calm! Cute baby!
I can't believe she is already here, I just finally got used to Michelle being pregnant! She looks adorable and I can't wait to meet her in person. I will take lots of pics and send them to you!!
I didn't know she was even pregnant. Than again I haven't seen her for so long. She is so cute!!! I can't believe how wide her eyes are for just being born.
Thanks Kristi for sharing this! I hadn't heard the exciting news. What a sweet baby girl. She looks like a Jensen. :) Congrats to Shawn & Michelle!
Post a Comment