Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lexie Turns 3

Three years ago today we were in the middle of a very traumatic and trying time in our lives. It is said that through trying times, the greatest blessings come. Well, that was certainly true in this case. Our Lexie turns 3 today. She is doing exceptionally well, and is learning and growing so quickly right now. We love her, and are glad she is a part of our family.

LOVE YOU LEXIE!

10/25/2005


10/25/2006


10/25/2007

10/25/2008

7 comments:

The Lewy's said...

I can't believe it has been that long! What a cute little girl. I remember at Grandma Opals funeral how tiny she was! Our thoughts and prayers are still with your mom and the family!

Love Allison

Shell said...

Happy birthday darling girl! We love you!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Lexie! I hope you have the best day ever! Leah is next to me saying Hi! Love Ya!

Megan Guymon said...

Happy Birthday Lexie!! I am so glad that she is healthy and happy!!

The Mann Clann said...

Happy Birthday, cutie pie!

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Lexie! I love the birthday pictures. I can't believe it has been 3 years since her sweet little spirit came into this world. I think of your family all the time and wonder how you're doing. We can't wait to come back and see everyone... by then you'll have your new little one. So exciting! :)

Unknown said...

I thought this was really neat. I am going to do it with Gavin for his b-day. I can't believe that is has been 3 three years. I remember being in the NICU with you guys. Crazy how fast time flies.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could have seen how our NICU babies turned out when we were going through that time. It would have made it a whole lot less traumatic and stressful. But that is just not how it works. I to am grateful everyday for my kids.
Happy Birthday Lexie.