Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another Update...

Thanks again to everyone for all of the prayers and concern for Mom. An unexpected complication came up the night before surgery was scheduled. I'm not going to go into details because I don't want to re-live the whole situation again. The surgery is post-poned for 10-14 days. Mom is recovering from the whole ordeal and will hopefully be released from the hospital on Monday so she can prepare once again for surgery.

6 comments:

Candice said...

Darn it! For some reason the Lord is sure allowing your family to go through some very trying times. Just remember that He is refining you. All these things will work together for your good. He is with you and we are thinking of you.

Megan Guymon said...

I am sorry to hear that Kristi. I hope your Mom is recovering okay. I can't imagine the stress and heartache you must be feeling. We will continue to pray...

Brianne Jensen said...

We love your Mom and we are adding our prayers and thoughts to everyone elses. She's tough.. these Koosharem gals, they're fighters. Hang in there,I love you Kristi!!

The Lewy's said...

I think seeing moms go through difficult things get the best of us. I bet it is a comfort to have all of you surrounding her! It brings tears just thinking about the whole thing!

Sandra said...

I hope everything goes well for this next date. Wow Lexie is three??? I missed that post, happy belated birthday Lexie!

Josh and Alison said...

Hi Kristi, It's been forever since I talked with you or your family. Sorry to hear about your mom. Please give her a big hug for me and tell her I love her. I really do miss seeing your happy family. How's Suz? Where is she? Where are you? I guess if I snoop around your blog I can find out. Your little family is absolutely adorable! I'll talk to you later, and you're all in my prayers!