The first week that school was out we took a family trip. Because of responsibilities with the Young Men, Jim wasn't able to join us. He attended a Priest Camp instead. So this trip was for the girls! (Including me!) We started out with a few days in Koosharem. It was so great seeing Mom and Dad. I even got a glimpse of Ryan as he was going from work to doing chores. Thanks to Shannon I had plenty of cheesecake while I was there. I would have to say the playing baseball with a hollow plastic ball in Mom and Dads backyard while the wind was blowing was the most fun.
One afternoon we took a ride to Fishlake. It was freezing, but we still had to have icecream.
Ryan always has fun new animals for the kids to see. From baby puppies, kitties, and chicks to big, big Kitties! :) This time we got to see a new colt. Lexie loves horses and asks to ride it everytime she sees one.
Thanks for the fun time at home Mom and Dad! I still hope that someday we will be able to move home!
After our stay in Koosharem we headed to Minersville. This is home to Cory and Angie. It has been a very long time since I have been to their house and I apologize for that. I'm sure the girls will say that the funnest thing they did in Minersville was go swimming. After borrowing a few swimsuits for my girls, Angie took all of the kids swimming. I wish I would have remembered my camera. It was so fun watching all of Cory's kids jump off the diving board. One time I turned to see who was jumping off next and there stood Brindley! We haven't really gotten that far with the swim thing, but I thought if she wanted to, I'll watch. It also helped knowing that Angie was waiting in the pool to help her. She did it!!!! Her first time jumping off a diving board. By the time we left the pool she had jumped atleast 8 times. She was so excited.
It was so fun watching the girls play with their cousins. McKinley was a big help with Lexie.
So here is a picture of one of the things that scares me most after my experience with the rattlesnake two years ago. It's just a blow snake, but it's a snake!!!! McKinley, Lexie and I were just going out to get something out of my car and their it was by the steps. AAAHHH!!!!
While at Cory's we were able to attend McCoy's baptism. He is such a neat kid. He always is smiling and giggling. Maybe it was all the sugar he put on his strawberries.
I'm so glad that I was able to take this trip. I was able to see all of my family (Except Suz). I love you all. Thanks for being so good to us while we were there.


7 comments:
I love that post! So fun to see you with your family!
I love it! I love seeing your cute girls- they have changed soo much! I have officially joined the blogging world and am really excited to keep in touch with all our friends. I'm glad you had fun with your family(you know we are only 1/2 hour from them:) Next time you'll have to call.Hope all is going wellfor your family. It looks like you're having fun this summer!
It sounds like so much fun. How awesome that you were able to spend time with your girls and even go to Minersville. Boy, am I JEALOUS.
Hey Kristi!
I am glad that you found us. it is so fun to keep track of people being bloggers. Your family is beautiful! I haven't seen Corey forever either. I am glad you found us.
Crystal
Kristi..your family is just precious! It's so fun checkin in and seeing all your cute faces. We are going to be in koosh for the 4th of july..are you going to be around? Let me know..it would be so fun to see you! love you!
It looks like you had a good time. It is so fun to see you and your girls. We have loved spending time with your family and will miss seeing you. I am glad you have your blog so we can keep up with all that is going on with you. We are already talking about when we will be back to visit. :)
I love seeing all the pics of your family! I haven't seen them in forever. You look so good in the Fish Lake picture! I bet Jim was missing you all so much. One of these summers on our adventures to Utah we might have to make a trip to Logan and visit you all. As long as we have someone to go see we might actually make it there. And, you need to fill us in on the rattlesnake story...
Post a Comment