Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bike Riding!

Karissa learned to ride her bike withough training wheels! We knew she would be able to do it because she has such great balance, but we had to beg her to even try. Now we have to beg her to get off her bike! She is still working on her exit off the bike and getting started. If you listen carefully to the video you can hear Lexie coaching her along with Jim and I!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Karissa!! Good Job. I still remember learning how to ride my bike and running it into the back of a parked trailer bed. Oh well a few spills and I was on my way. I also remember tipping my bike like that to get off real fast. So cute.

Megan Guymon said...

The John Denver songs remind me so much of the Eagle Scout Court of Honors your Dad did. Whenever I hear his songs that is what I thinkk of...Your street looks like it would be a fun one to live on...lots of neighbors out having fun. Good job Karissa!!

Shy said...

Wow!!! It's been forever since I've seen you and your cute little family! You guys are looking good :) Thanks for posting and for your love and concern....Now I can keep up to date on you guys!!!

Heidi said...

Way to go Karissa!!! Freedom!!!! I love hearing Lexie coaching her. I can't believe she can talk that well.

Anonymous said...

Good Job Karissa, That is awesome. Now you and Abby need to get together and teach Nate! Come by and play sometime, we would love it. It looks like you had a great time on your trip too.

Scott and Amme said...

Hooray for Karissa. I remember learning to ride my bike too. I loved hearing Lexie talk!!!!

marie said...

Great Job Karissa! We have been working with Talmage but he will not let us take the training wheels off-he's kind-of a wimp:) Don't be too jealous because I get the same way when people talk about shopping and the great sales they catch! I wouldn't trade this for that but I get jealous too! It looks like you're having a great summer! You should plan another trip down:)

Sandra said...

Hey Kristi, I saw your blog link on the Vanderlows blog so I thought I would check it out. I hope you don't mind. How are you guys doing? Your girls have are getting so big! Anyway I just thought I would drop in to say "HI"

Trina said...

Kristi... It looks like we're all blog hopping. :) I laugh because everytime I go to post a comment yours is on there just before mine so I guess I've been following you around. It's good to have good friends. I miss you guys!! :)